Pages

Saturday, March 3, 2018

And It's Cold Again In Winter Garden At The Farmer's Market

I know, I know....a cold day in Florida, what's that? Do you actually have to wear socks? The ladies are setting up while I remain toasty warm in the local coffee shop. That is the deal, I drive the truck, carry the stuff and rough up the display, they do the fine points, like putting out the artwork without breaking anything...we came to that agreement when I once broke something worth more than the money we made in that day. 
Today looks like it is going to be a day that will bring out all of the folks that want a lot of sun and no sweating. It will be the kind of day that you are glad to stand in the light and out of the shade...which should be perfect for shopping at the market.
Me? I will be out testing bicycles on the West Orange Trail and leaving the delicate sculptures in the same fine condition they were in when they arrived here...
In you are in the area, please drop by and say hello!


No comments:

Post a Comment